Welcome to ACAD!
ACAD is a national, non-profit, 501 (c) 3 organization. Our mission is to provide academic leaders who share a commitment to student learning, and to the ideals of liberal education, with networking and professional development opportunities and to support them in their work as educational leaders.
If you are already an ACAD member, please log-in and enjoy the members only area.
Did you know?
- To renew your membership, log-in using your email address and password (you can retrieve your password with the Forgot Password function).
- Once in the members only area you can renew your membership by clicking View Profile. Through this option you may pay by credit card or request an invoice to pay by check.
- If you need to pay by check, or wish to add additional members using the Group 2+ option, please follow this link http://www.acad.org/membership-levels/and download the appropriate form to mail in with payment or fax back with credit card
- You can give ACAD membership as a gift to a colleague? Simply click on the button to the left to access a downloadable form to fax, or mail, in with payment.
- ACAD launched a new program, Peer Conferencing, for it's members? You can access information about this new program by logging in at the left then click on the Member Area button then the Peer Conferencing Program button.
- ACAD is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit charity? You can make a tax deductible contribution by clicking on the Donate to ACAD button on the left.